Join the JFS Care Family
Looking for a rewarding career as an in home caregiver? Do you have a passion for connecting with and helping others? At JFS Care, we’re looking for honest, hard-working, positive, attentive, professional, and compassionate caregivers with a passion for serving others to join our team of home care Hollywood superheroes!
We believe that our agency’s success is primarily dependent upon our employees. As a JFS Care employee, you can expect your leadership team to:
- Live and promote our mission, vision and values through all that we do.
- Recognize our employees as an invaluable part of the JFS Care team.
- Maintain competitive wages and benefits for the marketplace and industry.
- Establish and maintain a truly “open door” communications environment.
- Encourage high-quality service to our clients and to others with whom we interact.
- Provide ongoing training through Nevvon, a leading online healthcare education company, and through specialized in-person and virtual training on caregiving topics.
JFS Care is a service-oriented agency, so employees need to be committed to the JFS Care mission, vision and values. Employees are expected to:
- Give high-quality service to clients.
- Perform at the highest level.
- Strive to make this a great place to work.
JFS Care is pleased to have earned a 2022 Best of Home Care Employer of Choice award from Home Care Pulse for two years running. Home Care Pulse surveys measure caregiver satisfaction in a variety of categories, including agency training, communication, work ethic, and compassion. Home care agencies that receive this recognition consistently earn high scores in their employee satisfaction surveys. As providers of top-rated home care services, JFS Care is committed to providing an exceptional work environment for our team, while helping them grow both professionally and personally.
If you’d like to explore a meaningful career as an in-home caregiver with JFS Care, one in which you’ll know you’re making a real difference in the quality of life of another, we’d love to hear from you. Take the first step by clicking the button below.